In-Line Straight Through Strainer
Straight Through / In line product strainer.
The straight through / In-line product strainer is similar to the 90 degree type, but it is designed to allow the line to remain on the same plane. The in line strainer is used for finer filtration of product, and to remove potentially unwanted items in the product.
- Designed & Manufactured by Berkeley Stainless Fittings Ltd, to the highest quality.
- Manufactured entirely from 316L Stainless Steel.
- 1″ OD – 6″ OD line size available.
- Standard finish: 240 grit O.D, Mill finish I.D – Other finishes available on request.
- For 1″, 1.5″ & 2.5″ line sizes, a concentric reducing cone will be used on a standard body.
- Alternative ends can be welded to customers requirements – RJT, IDF, CLAMP, DIN & SMS.
- Shut off valves can be welded to the unit.
- A straight through product strainer assembly consists of: 1 x Element, 1 x Body, 1 x Single Hinged
- Clamp & 1 x Lipped EPDM joint ring.
- Elements – Perforated type & wedge wire type available to choose from – See element pages
- We recommend ordering a replacement element to ease cleaning and to minimize line down time.
- Jacketed & Duplex strainers can also be supplied to the customers specifications.
- Should you require anymore information regarding our strainers – Please contact your local branch and a member of sales will be happy to assist you.
Please note: Not all sizes and configurations necessarily available from stock.
Once body has been chosen, head over to the elements page to choose your filter – Straight Through Elements
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here